Barbers Pole Small (Under/Over) Border : Exposed pattern is 51 mm, Overall height is 16 mm. Overall border length is 1840 mm, coverage is 1830 mm.
The Barbers Pole Border features a repetitive line-repeat pattern that is similar to a barbers pole or rope and is available in the standard border length of 1840mm. The Barbers Pole Border is suitable for a range of ceiling & wall installations and can be matched with any Pressed Tin Panels® panel design.
There is also an Under/Under option in the Barbers Pole Small Border : Exposed pattern is 31 mm, Overall height is 16 mm. Overall border length is 1840 mm, coverage is 1830 mm. Please ring or email if you would like this option.
- The borders are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our borders are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it borders are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Under/ Under borders have two flat edges for installation of panels on both sides.
- Under/ Over borders have one flat edge for installation of the panel and a top finished edge
Please contact our showroom to check availability and stock levels. If we don’t have it in stock we can order it in for you as a special order (freight costs will apply) or as part of our normal ordering system (up to 6 weeks).